Friday, September 28, 2012

From the Boy's School's Weekly E-Newsletter


I think I maaaaaay recognize one of the 6th graders quoted below:


From Sixth Grade
Things in Sixth Grade are going great.  We asked the students what they thought about the year so far and here’s a sample of what they had to say:
“I have loved this year so much. We have learned so many things this year such as Mayan civilizations and seismic waves in science.”
 “I think some of the big highlights from this year have been learning that we're going to Pali Institute in February and that we are building a civilization… I am enjoying sixth grade a lot and I can't wait to learn more.”
 “It's like someone snuck into the innermost awesomeness vault deep inside my mind, recorded everything, and then reported back to [our school].”

No comments:

Post a Comment