Sunday, October 07, 2012

But Keep the Old


Miss A. is moving to Canada at the end of the month (sniffle!)...

This calls for a trip to an actual mall!!!
...more specifically, a trip to Claire's...
...and dinner and foosball at our local pizza joint...
...and a sleepover (Miss A's first!)...
(first sleepover with a non-family-member ACHIEVED!!!)

Make new friends
But keep the old 
One is silver 
And the other gold 
A circle is round 
It has no end 
That’s how long 
I will be your friend 
Across the land 
Across the sea 
Friends forever 
We will always be.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, it's rough when friends move away. But- instant pen pal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we moved every two years when I was growing up, so I was always the one leaving. i am ashamed to admit that it has only recently occurred to me to give serious thought to how I may have hurt those I left behind.

      Delete