Sunday, January 13, 2013

Scenes from the Weekend

sated
(we are so. here. every Saturday after gymnastics...)
rediscovered
(ours came from a catalogue, but here's a nice one on etsy)
screened
(the CGI one -- this shot is from the 90 minutes of 'extras')
enveloped
(playing Amoeba -- "Ow! My pseudopod!" the larger, green one cried)
completed
tuned
achieved (finally!)
(Aliza hid behind my scarf for the entire Golem sequence, and I was disappointed that it wasn't more of "An Unexpected Journey with Lee Pace" but we LOVED it)
inspired
(sword-fighting in the living room and dining room -- only permitted because I was still all amped on the movie, and because they were playing together)
burned

1 comment:

  1. I love "The Cave"! Actually I love that whole album. But "The Cave" is my favorite. Folk music+ The Odyssey, what is not to like?

    Playing amoeba made me laugh- until way into High school two friends and I had an imaginary friend who was a six foot tall amoeba named Bob. He was also the mayor of Hoboken. But I have said far, far too much.

    ReplyDelete